Thursday, December 2, 2010

Video Games



Sims is one of my favorite video games. There are few reasons that I like this game that I can create a "virtual me" who may be perfect in everything , such as good at playing piano, drawing pictures and socializing, and I can design my own dream house as much fancy as i want to. In the game I don't have to worry about living, schooling, relationships and stuff because if anything goes wrong with my "virtual me" I can just leave the game and start it over again. It's a complete different thing with reality where we take risks and make decisions everyday. It's really a very interesting game that I can do something offensive or even morally wrong in real life. When I played Sims at the age of 15 I used to drag people into the pool, making him drowning and locked a group of people into a room where I set fire on. I felt excited while I was torturing people in Sims but as I grow up, now I found that it's really a nasty thing to do even if it's in a virtual world because playing video games is about having fun and lose yourselves into the game and I don't thing causing violence against people in the game is fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment